What to cook for mashed potatoes?
Potatoes are a very popular vegetable in our country. Very nutritious, it is a tasty and satisfying addition to any dish, filling or an independent dish. Ways of cooking potatoes a huge amount, but the most popular - mashed potatoes. A person who has mashed potatoes more than three times has no difficulty in preparing it. He is faced with another task - why serve mashed potatoes as a side dish.
Let us consider in more detail what can be cooked for mashed potatoes.
Chicken liver with mushrooms in sour cream
Chicken liver is cooked much easier beef. It contains slightly less nutrients to improve the blood formation process, but is easier to digest and assimilate. It is considered a low-calorie and dietary dish that will suit even a child.
- 400 grams of frozen mushrooms. Mushrooms are good;
- 1 small onion;
- 500 grams of chicken liver;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- Olive oil for frying;
- Salt, pepper, turmeric.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it until golden.
- Peel the chicken livers from the veins and films, rinse and send to the onion, fry for 10 minutes.
- After that, pour the mushrooms into the pan, without defrosting.
- Simmer the liver, mushrooms and onions until the water evaporates.
- After that add spices, sour cream and simmer for about 3 minutes.
Also, if you are too lazy to cook such dishes, ordinary sausages are perfect for mashed potatoes - choose good quality so as not to spoil the dish.