The mechanism of the state - its basis and the key to life
Power in any country is realized through certain organizational forms. The combination of these forms, all government bodies, institutions andenterprises, one way or another involved in the exercise of power, and there is a mechanism of the state. The central category for this entire system is the state apparatus, which consists of a number of supreme power bodies, officials and civil servants. In addition to this apparatus, the concept of the mechanism of the state also includes some forms of democratic implementation of government directly by the people of the country: elections, referendums, and so on. Thus, it is a phenomenon that ensures the viability of any modern country with the entire set of its administrative bodies. The state mechanism has the following features:
- The hierarchy system, society and the power apparatus are built on the principles of coordination and subordination.The basis of such a system is the official organs of the state, its territory, symbols, and armed forces.
- The state mechanism is an integral system of elements, which has unified principles of construction, common tasks and goals of functioning. All elements have a clear connection with each other. Each of these actors operates in a common system and is coordinated with other elements. This link is formed from the highest authorities (the highest representative bodies, the president) to the lowest (councils and executive committees at the local level, regional administrations, and others). The judicial system, the prosecutor's office, law enforcement agencies, the country's security services are special subsystems of power.
Division of national authorities
In essence, the mechanism of a state can be divided into the following groups of national bodies, depending on their powers:
- Government agencies with administrative, judicial and executive powers:
- Representative power.
- The judiciary.
- Executive power.
- Supervisory authorities.
- Government agencies that are, in fact,they do not have power and were not created for management functions, however, with the support of government bodies, they regulate government policies in the areas of health, education, science, culture, sports, migration, and so on:
- State-owned enterprises, designed to provide services to the population of the country of various kinds, as well as to produce certain products.
- Organizations and institutions of the country that carry out socio-cultural activities in the field of education, science, culture, health.
- Actually the material resources themselves: buildings, buildings, furniture, laboratories, equipment and everything else that ensures the work of national structures.
- Finally, directly a human resource: officials and employees of various ranks, thanks to whose professional activity the mechanism of the state functions.