Sticking is easy! Learning how to sew properly
You probably noticed more than once that the new clothes do not fit perfectly on the figure: in some places the fabric protrudes and bubbles. This is annoying, I do not want to wear such a thing at all.
What is the problem?
Such a defect is allowed more often by seamstresses-beginners. In most cases, the marriage is manifested if the tailoring of the product is divided into processes, and the seamstress does not answer for the final result. In other situations, such a defect is easily concealed by ironing.
First, we'll find out what the term literally means. Stitching - is to connect two slices with a sewing machine, and simply - sew them.
This stage in the sewing process is very important: inability to correctly connect the seams of the product leads to its deformation. Correctly to stitch is to adjust the fabric in the right places. A perfectly stitched thing sits well on a figure, more practical in sock.
How to properly sew
Even with a symmetrical cutting of the product, you canit is wrong to stitch the seams, which will distort the shape of the silhouette. Consider the example of darts. If a lazy seamstress does not measure and does not combine the edges of the darts accurately, one of them will be attached. Its defect, so as not to smear the product, it will gently iron out and when you wear such a thing in the waist, eventually a bubble will appear. A good seamstress in this case will tear out the tuck, measure it anew and sew, that in the finished product will exclude the possibility of the appearance of a marriage.
The most convenient way
For him, we need a thread and a needle.
- We apply a contour of a dart with the help of a chalk on an article and carefully sew. The knot at the end of the thread is not necessary, it is not necessary to fold it twice too.
- To sew stitches correctly, we begin to sew a dart from its narrow angle to a wider one.
- The stitch length must be the same throughout the whole process. Punctures with a needle are done exactly along the lines indicated.
- The last stitches must be at the very edge of the part, so that the result is perfect
- And the last step - to sew this product smoothly, pull the thread from both sides of the dart and tighten it well. The work is done. It remains to stitch the dash on the machine.
Be sure to chalk the ends of the recess andcheck their symmetry before sewing. Sew begin with a wide edge and closer to the end, reduce the width of the stitch, pull the fabric from under the foot and leave the ends of the thread 5-6 cm long. Carefully tie them into a knot, not pulling, so that the groove on the front side looks smooth.
As a result, it was found out that it's not at all difficult to sew-most importantly, correctly measure, outline and outline darts. In the end, do not forget about the wet-heat treatment of the product.