Pumpkin muffins: cooking recipe and photo
Muffin is an oval or round bakingsmall size. Usually it fits freely in the palm of an adult. Raspberry, cinnamon, blueberries, nuts, bananas, lemon and many other products are often added to the treat. This article will talk about how to make pumpkin muffins.
A bit of history
Muffins began to bake for a long time.The first mention of them appeared in the 6th century in the UK. At that time the pastry had the appearance of small cakes. Most often they were made from corn flour. Practical and fast food soon became a traditional European breakfast. Muffins instantly gained popularity in England, and later in America. True, in Europe they were prepared mainly from yeast dough, and overseas added baking powder or baking soda. Now for the creation of this delicacy in shops are sold special mixtures. However, the most delicious and useful desserts are created at home. Pumpkin muffins are especially good. Recipes of the preparation will be set out below.
Ingredients for the production of pumpkin muffins
This delicacy will be to taste even the mostnotorious non-lovers of pumpkin. Best of all, it comes from vegetable puree, with a way of manufacturing which you can read later. In the meantime, find out what kind of products are created pumpkin muffins.
- wheat flour - 250 grams;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- pumpkin - 200 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- chocolate - 100 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon of tea;
- baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon of tea;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoon of tea;
- salt - to taste.
Preparation of pumpkin puree
The best pumpkin muffins are made from mashed potatoes.In order to cook it, you need to cut the vegetable in large slices, place in a heat-resistant container and put in an oven heated to 200 degrees Celsius. Preparation time - 25 minutes. After the pumpkin is properly baked, it needs to be crushed in a blender. Puree should be homogeneous, without lumps and foreign impurities. Such a product keeps the freshness in the refrigerator for about two days, so it can be done in advance.
Method of making pumpkin muffins
- First of all, you need to heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- After this, salt, flour, soda, cinnamon and baking powder must be combined in one container and mixed thoroughly.
- Now sugar and eggs should be beaten in a large cup until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Then pumpkin puree and butter should be added to the egg mass. Ingredients should be mixed thoroughly.
- Next, pumpkin mixture should be combined with flour and kneaded dough.
- Lastly, you need to add chocolate to it. It must first be crushed with a knife.
- After this, the dough should be thoroughly mixed again, so that all the products in it are distributed evenly.
- Then it needs to be put into cake molds.
- Now pumpkin muffins should be sent for 25 minutes in a preheated oven. During baking, they should get a crispy beautiful crust and somewhat increase in size.
The delicacy is ready! It should be slightly cooled and served to the table.
Ingredients for the preparation of cottage cheese and pumpkin muffins
This baking will be a wonderful alternativeEaster cake. Instead of flour, cottage cheese and semolina are added to the dough. Thanks to this, especially lush pumpkin muffins are obtained. The recipe with a photo will help you quickly master the preparation of delicacies even to a novice mistress.
- pulp of pumpkin - 500 grams;
- cottage cheese - 410 grams;
- eggs of chicken - 3 pieces;
- semolina semolina;
- butter - 120 grams;
- fatty sour cream - 4-5 tablespoons spoons;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon spoon.
Method of preparation of curd-pumpkin muffins
- First of all, the pumpkin should be grinded on a large grater.
- Then you need to wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- After this, eggs with sugar should be lightly whipped with a whisk.
- Then to the egg mass to mix the oil. It must be room temperature.
- Now the resulting mixture must be combined with a thick sour cream and again thoroughly mixed.
- Further in the mango should be added salt and baking powder. Then it must be mixed with the egg mixture to a homogeneous consistency.
- After this, the pumpkin mass should be combined with the dough from cottage cheese and semolina and put aside for half an hour.
- Now the forms for cupcakes should be carefully lubricated with sunflower oil and filled with a test for 2/3 of their volume.
- Bake muffins at 200 degrees Celsius. Dessert preparation time is 30-45 minutes.
Cottage cheese-pumpkin muffins are ready! They can be topped with coconut shavings, poppy seeds or powdered sugar. For Easter, this kind of pastry should be decorated with a glaze made of colored sugar.
Now you know how to make pumpkin muffins.Recipes are simple, so you will not spend a lot of time preparing delicacies. And the result will greatly please your household. Therefore, try to create this culinary masterpiece at home.