Ointment "Belogent": instructions for use, composition, analogs and reviews
Skin diseases are very common in the modern world. After all, our skin reacts not only to external factors, but also to the internal state of the body. There are many modern drugs that help relieve the inflammatory process, relieve discomfort, and relieve symptoms of skin diseases. One of them is "Belogent" (ointment). Instructions for use, price, reviews and analogues will be discussed below.
The composition of the ointment and release form
The drug is made in the form of cream and ointment. The main active ingredient of the ointment is betamethasone and gentamicin sulfate.
Ointment "Belogent" - is a translucent homogeneous mass. The composition of which, in addition to the active substance, includes soft paraffin and liquid.
Cream "Belogent" is a white cream mass without any mechanical particles. Active ingredient: betamethasone dipropionate and gentamicin sulfate.Auxiliary components: dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate, sodium chlorocresol, phosphoric acid, cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearate, sodium hydroxide, soft and liquid paraffin, water.
The drug is available in tubes of 15, 20, 30, 40 grams.
How does Belogent ointment work?
Instructions for use indicates what properties have active active ingredients:
- antiproliferative properties.
The main component of the drug betamethasone well relieves itching, swelling, redness and other acute manifestations of the disease. Refers to glucocorticosteroids. It has vasoconstrictor properties and good anti-allergic effect.
Gentamicin, which is part of the drug, is active against most gram-positive pathogenic microorganisms. It refers to antibacterial substances affecting many groups of microorganisms. Fights various bacteria, but does not work against viruses, fungi and anaerobes. It has no effect through the intact skin.
Ointment "Belogent", instructions for use contains this information, is a hormonal drug, so you should carefully examine the dosage and treatment regimen. But it is better not to take such drugs without the advice of a doctor.
Who is prescribed?
Given the action of the active substance, the ointment is prescribed in the following conditions:
- dermatosis of various origins;
- allergic skin diseases;
- inflammatory skin diseases with a bacterial infection;
- diffuse atopic dermatitis;
- various origin dermatitis;
- anogenital itching;
- mosquito dermatosis;
- insect bites, which led to the development of an allergic reaction.
It must be borne in mind that some pathologies may have the same manifestations, and therapies require different ones, so it is important to make an accurate diagnosis before prescribing the medication.
Before you begin to use the drug ointment "Belogent" (written in the instructions for use, when you can not use it), it is important to carefully consider the side effects and contraindications. These include:
- hypersensitivity to the active substance and additional components of the drug;
- viral and fungal origin of infectious skin diseases;
- Skin reactions after vaccination;
- syphilis, its manifestations on the skin;
- acne vulgaris.
It is not recommended to apply the tool to open wounds and trophic ulcers. Use ointment and cream is not recommended for children under one year.
Instructions for use
Cream and ointment "Belogent" (instructions for use, this indicates) is used only externally.
Features of application and application.
- Need to use a minimum of funds. A week is allowed to use no more than 45 grams of medicinal ointment.
- Apply the drug twice a day.
- The tool can be gently rubbed into the skin.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- On the feet, palms, elbows allowed to apply ointment more than twice a day.
- The cream is usually used in the development of acute inflammatory processes, weeping wounds.
- The ointment is recommended for use in chronic and acute course of the disease, with dry and scaly lesions of the skin.
- The course of therapy is about 4 weeks.
- If it is necessary to repeat or extend the course of therapy, then consultation of the doctor is required.
- After the disappearance of skin lesions to use the drug is recommended for several days to consolidate the result and prevent relapse.
- Apply the ointment can be on the skin, and apply a bandage on top. It should be made of a breathable material. It is not recommended to wear such a bandage for a long time, since adverse reactions may develop.
Consider them further.
Possible side effects
The manifestation of side effects is possible in the following cases:
- exceeding the recommended doses of the drug;
- excessively long period of use of the funds;
- non-observance of the rules for applying an occlusive dressing;
- violation of the integrity of the skin at the site of application of the drug.
If at the initial stage of using the cream you notice signs of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, you should stop using it.
In such cases, the following adverse reactions are observed:
- increased itching;
- increased dryness of the skin;
- irritation and increased inflammation;
- the appearance of white spots;
- thinning of the skin;
- skin rash;
- the appearance of stretch marks;
- increased hair growth;
- dilation of blood vessels.
To reduce the risk of adverse effects do not use the tool without the recommendations of the doctor
To use Belogent ointment the instruction manual recommends with care:
- on the face (can cause acne, perioral dermatitis);
- on large areas of the skin, as may develop symptoms of overdose;
- It is allowed to prescribe a cream or ointment to pregnant and lactating mothers only as a last resort, and the duration of such treatment should be minimized (breastfeeding mothers should not apply the cream to the mammary glands before feeding, doctors advise you to choose a safer alternative);
- do not recommend the use of the drug or minimize the use to avoid the appearance of stretch marks in the armpit and in the inguinal zone;
- contact with the mucous membrane of the eyes can cause the development of glaucoma, cataracts or fungal infections;
- in the presence of a fungal infection, the ointment can be used, but additional antifungal agents are required
- when using medicated ointment in children, you must strictly monitordosage (it can not be applied under diapers and bandages, it is not allowed to handle large areas).
During treatment with this drug, it is allowed to drive vehicles and engage in work requiring attention and concentration, since the ointment does not have any effect on the nervous system.
The effect of alcohol on the body during treatment was not studied.
Above, we examined what the instructions for use of Belogent ointment. Analogs must be selected with a doctor. What are the possible options? About it further.
Analogs of the drug
The cost of ointment and cream ranges from 200 to 400 rubles. If the drug does not work, then you can find a substitute, which will not only have a similar basic substance, but also similar, as in Belogent ointment, instructions for use. The price of analogues is not much different.
The following drugs can be attributed to analogues:
- "Betaderm" (from 160 rubles).
- "Garazon" (from 200 rubles).
- "Kuterid G".
- Celestoderm-V (from 220 rubles).
If you do not fit«Belogent "ointment, analogues and drug substitutes will help only the attending physician. Consider the opinions of patients about ointment "Belogent."
You must read before using "Belogent" ointment, with instructions for use. Price, reviews of the drug also play a role in his choice.
A lot of positive feedback about this drug. Users mark its speed. If the skin lesion occupies a small area, then the problem disappears within 2-3 days.
When buying a drug, you need to pay attention to what consistency you have been prescribed. The cream is used for weeping wounds, it is easier to absorb, and ointment for dry skin and chronic rashes. Simple and understandable at "Belogent" ointment instructions for use. The price is available for all categories of citizens.
When prescribing the drug in childhood, parents are concerned that it is hormonal. In such cases, consultation with a pediatrician is necessary before use.
There should be no discomfort if you fully comply with the instructions for use when using Belogent ointment. User feedback indicates the absence of any side effects. Ointment quickly relieves inflammation, swelling, redness, itching.It helps children with allergic dermatitis. Virtually no need to use the cream for 4 weeks. Improvement of the condition and reduction of symptoms is observed much earlier.
Negative reviews are almost absent. So, very few note the burning sensation and its unpleasant odor.