Membranes for hydroaccumulators: varieties, purpose and description of the process of their replacement
The membranes are the constituent elements of the hydraulic accumulators for pumping stations. In this case, these are important devices.They are designed to divide the capacityaccumulator on two chambers: air and water. This is the main property of this device. Specialists often confuse these cameras. It must be remembered that the injection of water occurs in the membrane, and the air between it and the walls of the accumulator is compressed, creating the right pressure.
Varieties of the product
On use, there are membranes for hydraulic accumulators of heating and water supply. Let's consider each kind in more detail.
- Membranes for hydroaccumulators of water supplyare of white color. They are made of natural rubber. This material is able to withstand the action of bacteria and meets hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Temperature range: 0 to 70 ° C.
- The limiting pressure is 7 bar.
- Membranes for heating accumulators canbe also black. They are made of special rubber - EPDM. This material is resistant to pressure drops and significant temperatures in heating systems.
- Temperature range: -10 to 99 ° C.
- The limiting pressure is 8 bar.
Replacement of the membrane in the accumulator. Process description
The diaphragm of the accumulator is almost alwaysbecomes unusable solely because of the fault of the user. Theoretically, for this product, which, for example, is made of EPDM rubber, the warranty is given for about ten years of service. There are hydroaccumulators with a membrane, which is not removed.This is regarded as a certain guarantee fromproducer, that is, it will be the whole in different working conditions. In the household, aggregates equipped with pear-shaped devices are used, and the membrane for the accumulator (100 l) resembles the shape of a stocking with an inlet and an outlet.
Replacement of the diaphragm for the hydraulic accumulator of the domestic pump
This process is not so difficult. Initially, it is necessary to turn off the power and reset the system pressure.
- Despite the unsuitable membrane for accumulators, it is necessary to verify once again the absence of air pressure in the device.
- Then unscrew the bolts, remove the flange and take out the damaged membrane.
- After screwing the flange in its place, make the air injection up to 1.4 atmosphere.
- Then it is necessary to fill the pump with water, connect the power and pump the system into the system.
After that, you can safely use the device.
This product is on sale for freeoften, since it is an expendable material. Still it is possible to ask about its presence at the manufacturer or the supplier of hydroaccumulators. They will provide the necessary assistance when choosing the device. It should be taken into account that membranes of one manufacturer quite often do not approach the device from another because of the difference in the diameter of the neck. Also, do not forget to periodically check the air pressure in the device so that you do not need to replace the membrane in the accumulator again soon.