Ischemic cerebral stroke is a very common disease.
Ischemic cerebral stroke is a sudden impairment of blood circulation, when blood starts to flow to individual parts with interruptions. Often accompanied by heart attack, softening of the brain. A person may die if treatment is not urgently started.
- Older people, and now even 40-year-olds, suddenly have a slight dizziness, sometimes flies before their eyes.
- If you do not pay attention to this, the head begins to hurt more often with bouts of nausea and vomiting. Then - unstable gait, loss of taste, violation of smell.
- Sometimes the symptoms may disappear, then appear with loss of consciousness, convulsions, speech disorder and loss of memory.
- Vegetative symptoms: excessive sweating, fever, heart palpitations, weakness.
- Ischemic cerebral stroke can manifest as temporary blindness, weakening strength in the arm or leg.
What to do?
There are other, less or more noticeable symptoms of insidious disease.For example, some people cannot turn their heads or press their chins to their breasts. In all such patients, pupils are necessarily dilated. For any, even minor and passing changes of this kind, call an ambulance. Before the arrival of the doctors, the patient must be put to bed, undo the buttons on the clothes so that there is no squeezing, open the vents for fresh air. After examination, doctors immediately begin to carry out rehabilitation procedures in the form of injections that thin the blood so that the ischemic cerebral stroke does not progress further.
Consequences of the disease
Rupture of cerebral vessels and hemorrhage or blockage with a thrombus. Severe form is accompanied by paralysis of the limbs or the entire half of the body. Often a person is completely speechless, memory. Even young people have to re-teach to speak, write, walk. According to official data from the Ministry of Health, the death rate from the diagnosis of ischemic cerebral stroke is in second place in Russia.
- Older people should be especially attentive to themselves.
- High blood pressure is often the cause of damage to the large blood vessels and the perforating arteries of the brain.
- People with various heart conditions are at risk.Arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, angina, for example.
- Atherosclerosis of the carotid and vertebral arteries.
- A large percentage of stroke patients account for smokers and young people who often consume alcoholic beverages.
Remedy and treatment
People who lead a healthy lifestyle are not at risk for ischemic cerebral stroke. Treatment is to eliminate the cause of its occurrence. As normalization of blood pressure decreases the risk of stroke. You can avoid blockage of blood vessels, if you constantly monitor excess cholesterol and maintain normal blood sugar. Early treatment in the hospital with drugs contributes to the rapid recovery of the person. In severe cases, the doctor may prescribe the introduction of a catheter to the brain through the groin, the mechanical removal of a blood clot.
Ischemic cerebral stroke can be prevented. Ozone therapy improves vascular tone, prophylactic acupuncture trains and strengthens their walls. Immediately after treatment, it is necessary to begin active rehabilitation of motor function.Massage in combination with physical therapy will help to avoid a severe form of stroke.