How to transfer money from card to card?
Today there are several ways to transfer money from one card to another. In addition, almost every method can be used both to transfer funds to your second card and to another person’s card.
How to transfer money from card to card without leaving home
Until recently, such a method as transferring funds to another user from home was impossible. But with the advent of the Internet, the situation has changed. Today, there are several ways to transfer money, for which you do not need to get out of your favorite chair.
If you want to transfer money from card to card via the Internet, first of all you need to take care that your card is connected to the Internet banking system. It will be through her translation.
So, you need to log in to your account on the website of your bank. Next, select the service "Payments and transfers" and click on the "Money transfer" button.Further, depending on whether funds will be transferred to your card or someone else’s card, we choose an action algorithm:
- If the transfer will be made to your card, then in the "Recipient card number" field, click on the drop-down box and select the card, to replenish the balance of which we need.
- If the money will be transferred to the card of another person, you need to know in advance its number - it is displayed on the front side of the card itself. Enter this number in the recipient field and press the "Run" button. After entering the confirmation code, the funds from your card will be debited and credited to another account.
But even if you are not registered in the Internet banking system, you still have the opportunity to transfer money from card to card online.
You can transfer money from your card to a card to another person using special online resources. Most of them do not even require registration to perform the operation, and all that is needed is the card numbers between which the translation will be made. This service is paid, and depending on the selected resource, the commission can be from 1 to 5% of the amount transferred.
The most popular services today are the following:
Additional translation methods
If for any reason you cannot use any of the above methods, then you can use any of the following three options:
- Transfer through the operator. In this case, you must visit the nearest branch of your bank and call the card number for the transfer, as well as the amount of the money transfer. At the same time, each bank has its own limits on transfer in this way. Plus, the bank charges a fee, its amount can reach 2% of the transfer amount.
- Transfer through a pre-connected Mobile Bank service. In this case, the short number of your bank (in Sberbank is 900), you must send a message with the word "Transfer", after which you must enter the last 4 digits of the card with which it is made, then the payment amount and the last 4 digits of the recipient card. In this case, it will be necessary to pay not only a commission in the amount of 1% of the transfer amount, but also a SMS message.
- You can also transfer funds using terminals or ATMs. To do this, select "Payments and transfers" in the main menu, and then simply follow the instructions.A fee will be charged only if the transfer is made to a card of another bank.
Now you not only know how to transfer money from card to card, but also you can choose the most suitable method for yourself.