How to tie a hat with knitting needles?
Watch the video
One who has ever been carried away by knitting in his life,knows that this is love forever. And when you or a friend in the family has a small miracle, you can not restrain yourself from a knitted gift. How to tie a knitting hat to a baby, you will learn from our article.
Selection of material
For work you will need knitting needles and 1-2 coilsyarn. When choosing colors, consider the gender of the future owner of your gift. Schemes of headdresses for kids there are many. But we have picked up such, on which to connect a cap knitting needles even the beginning needlewoman.
Creating a Cap
- On standard knitting needles we type loops. If you want to make a two-color cap, then start with that yarn, the color of which will be the main one.
- Now it is necessary to connect two rows of rubber bands - a special pattern that allows the canvas to stretch. The simplest pattern is the alternation of one or two front and back loops.
- We add a thread of the second color and tie it with 2 rows of gum, adhering to the same scheme as in the first two rows.
- We knit two rows of gum of the main color again.
- Now go to the pattern of the cap. Yarn of additional color we knit 2 rows in the technique of "purlina" (all the loops in the front rows are tied as facial, and in the purl strips - by purl.
- Next, we use the main color and we tie the first row with the same technique. We pass to the surface of the surface, which we tie 3 rows.
- Paragraphs 4 and 5 are repeated 4 times.
- We turn the cap so that the front side looks at you. Proceed to the knitting of the occipital part. If you've ever knitted a sock, then the following instructions will remind you very much about this process.
- Mentally we divide the total number of loops into 3 parts. Now take away from the side parts 1-2 loops and add them to the middle part. Here from this number of loops and repel. We knit the first side loops, and then the middle loops. We sew the last loop together with the first side loop.
- We turn the cap on the wrong side. We knit only the middle loops, the latter again we sew together with the lateral.
- Under this scheme, we continue working on the cap, until you have a little more than half of the loops on each side.
- Now we knit the occipital part as started: the last loop we sew with the first, but already in all facial rows we reduce 2 loops.
- We close all the loops.
- At the edges of the bonnet, we sew loops and bind them with a few rubber bands. Close the hinges.
- Zavyazochki we knit the pillars without a crochet. Ready-made ribbons are sewn to the cap. We hope that the result pleased you! Next time you can experiment with different patterns and drawings.
If you intend to tie a baby to a hat, read our articles How to tie a children's hat and How to tie a hat to a boy. Additional tools can also be found in the How to link the header.