How to send a picture in Odnoklassniki?
Odnoklassniki is a very popular social network in Russia, at the beginning of 2015 there were 205 million users registered in it. The project developers, realizing that some users of the social network have primitive computer skills, try to make the interface intuitive and as clear as possible, but still questions appear from time to time. Let's see how in Odnoklassniki, send a friend a photo or picture in messages.
Instructions for sending photos:
- Go to your personal page in "Odnoklassniki".
- Click on the item "Messages".
- To the right of the text message entry field there will be an icon in the form of a paper clip - click on it.
- In the new window you will be asked to choose one of the ways to upload photos / images - you can download an image from your computer or your album.
- Select the image you want to send, depending on the download method, you will need to press the "Open" or "Finish" button.
- Enter the required comment in the text box (you can leave it blank).
- Press "Enter" or an envelope icon.
All! The deed is done - image sent!
Important! When choosing an image, the following requirements should be considered:
- image size should not exceed 5 MB;
- The file must be in one of these formats: GIF, JPG, PNG;
- if you send multiple files, their total size should not exceed 5 MB;
- one message can send up to 10 files, no more.
If any of the requirements is not met, you will not be able to send images.
It is worth noting that in Odnoklassniki users can also exchange postcards, but this requires the installation of a special extension Paid Smilies.