How to remove swelling and what to do to get rid of him forever
How to remove swelling? Just? Tablet "Furosemide", for example, and you're done. But not everything is as simple as it seems. By removing it once this way, you will not protect yourself in the future. Moreover, complete with new edema can get problems with the heart, kidneys, etc. Let's figure it out.
You should not think that edema is the result of heat, nerves or, excuse me, “overflow”. This is a consequence of a serious illness. It signals that your kidneys are no longer able to cope with their responsibilities, less often it is about a violation of water-salt metabolism or cardiovascular failure. In any case, swelling is a consequence, not a cause. You should not think about how to remove the swelling, but how to determine what it is from. That is, your path must necessarily go to the doctor. It is he who will appoint a serious and comprehensive examination, on the basis of which he will make a diagnosis.
Learn to live
As a rule, the disease that causes edema is hereditary or chronic, that is, you will have to learn to live with it. After the doctor determines the root cause, prescribes treatment, explains how to remove the swelling without the help of a specialist, you will have to adjust to the problem. At the first stage it will be uncomfortable, but over time, by changing the usual daily routine and diet, you will feel relieved.
Most often, experts do not recommend taking drugs that remove the swelling instantly, due to the fact that along with the liquid, useful substances are washed out. But if the swelling is accompanied by increased blood pressure and severe headaches, then you should know what and how to remove the edema urgently, relying on the underlying cause. Call an ambulance if you can not do it yourself. Then visit your doctor, as this excesses should be considered as an exacerbation and should not be overlooked in any case.
Means of struggle
And now let's list all the tools that will help remove the swelling of the legs, hands, face.
1. The first thing to do is a douche.Sharp temperature fluctuations will increase blood circulation, strengthen blood vessels, swelling will occur less and less. If we are talking about the face, it is better to use cubes of iced tea or cold tampons with chamomile extract. Freshly cut cold cucumber is also suitable.
2. Increase the number of outdoor walks. Excess fluid will then come out, and the nervous and vascular systems will be strengthened. As a result, the overall condition will improve.
3. There is a way to remove the swelling of the legs, formed after a hard working day. Lie down, put your legs above the head, on the pillows, for example. Lie down in this position for about fifteen minutes. Desirable in silence and darkness. After some time, you will become noticeably lighter, and you will be able to take a douche and do the usual things.
4. Change the power. Especially in relation to the evening ration. Exclude from it fried, spicy, smoked. It is especially important not to eat salty at night, because salt provokes swelling.
5. Replace strong tea and coffee with herbal infusions and charges capable of restoring water-salt metabolism.