How to make paper nunchuck: master class
Passion for nunchaku began with the release of films with Bruce Lee. Adolescents dizzy dreamed of mastering the technique of tool management. After the cartoon "Ninja Turtles" came out, it fascinated even children.
Nunchuck - edged weapons that can crush bones or strangle the enemy. Wearing them on the street is prohibited by law of the Russian Federation. This article will discuss how to make paper nunchuck. You can give them to the boy, the baby will be able to feel Michelangelo from his favorite cartoon.
Nunchuck is a ninja weapon. Surprisingly clever and fast karateka in a black suit. Ninja translates as "the one who hides." The karate arisen out of nowhere and disappeared there too. In real life, he could lead a quite prosaic lifestyle, for example, selling vegetables in the market, but he had a parallel life, where he played the role of avenger.
Nunchaku appeared in the 17th century, when the Japanese occupied the island of Okinawa and forbade the population to use any type of weapon.The local samurai and noblemen became impoverished and engaged in agriculture to feed themselves. The real villagers did not like the competition, the former nobles had to defend themselves. The upper class and samurai skillfully wielded a sword, but the usual cold weapons were not. Instead, they began to use an improvised means - a chain for processing rice, which was called a nuntyaku.
Master class: how to make paper nunchuck
To create a training weapon like Michelangelo, you will need:
We will analyze in stages how to make nunchuck of paper with your own hands.
- Take a sheet and roll. Should get a cylinder. This should be done on the narrower side. In diameter it should be 5 cm.
- The edges of the workpiece tape together.
- Make the same cylinder, twisting the old newspapers or magazines. Put them in a paper cylinder.
- This is one of the half game weapons. In order to do the second, repeat all the steps.
- Go to the decor blanks. Wrap a stick of paper with string. In the process, fix the thread with glue from a hot gun. Tape the ends with tape.
- Now the blanks need to be connected. In order not to doubt that one of the parts of the weapon will not break at the crucial moment, you need to stretch the rope along the entire length of each piece.Insert it into the cylinder and tie it on the knot outside. Do the same with the second end.
We hope that the master class will be useful, and you understand how to make paper nunchuck. Next, let's talk about where you can apply crafts.
Freestyle with nunchucks
Freestyle nunchaku (the so-called technique) is a free gymnastic exercise that will be performed with rhythmic music. The action resembles dancing combined with juggling. There are elements of rhythmic gymnastics, contactless combat and acrobatic numbers. Professionals will engage in their performances single, paired, as well as fire nunchaku. Understanding how to make paper nunchuck, you can create an easy design for training.
Want to surprise the boys? Show them how to make paper nunchuck. Ninjas liked to carry them with them because they were light and invisible under clothes. Paper craft will be an excellent training material for teenagers.