How to make a tank of Lego?
Watch the video
Designers of the Danish brand LEGO have become the favorite toys of the modern younger generation. From the details of "Lego" it is possible to assemble not only the machine proposed in the instructions, but also other types of equipment. Military equipment in special sets is quite rare, so we offer you a separate instruction on how to make a tank from the Lego.
Create a chassis
- We take detail 9x6 and from above we attach a single brick-eight on both sides.
- From the side we insert a single brick-six on both sides of the bottom part.
- From each edge we insert three and two bricks.
- Along the part we install the next layer of two fours and one deuce on one side, on the opposite side we insert one eight and one.
- We take the detail with the painted speedometer and insert it inside the future tank from the side, and next we attach the steering wheel.
- All this is closed on top of another detail 6x9 with a circular part at the top.
- On the side opposite to the tower, we place the detail 2x4.
How to make a tower tank of "Lego"
- Take the item 4x4.
- Brick 2x4 is not fully attached to the first part, but closing onea number of parts along the longitudinal part from two sides.
- A 2x2 detail is inserted between 2x4 bricks (it will turn out as if inside a structure).
- We take the barrel of the tank and attach it to the 2x2 part.
- Close all this detail 6x4.
- The resulting tower is attached to the chassis of the tank.
The final stage
We attach 6 wheels to the lower base of the chassis - 3 on each side. Tank T-34 from the designer "Lego" is ready! You can play with him as much as you want, and then you should try to build others. For a better understanding, see on this page a video on how to make a tank from "Lego".