How to make a nickname in Minecraft?
Watch the video
In Minecraft, you can create your own nickname. In this article, we will talk about how to make a colorful and ordinary nickname in Minecraft.
To create a colored nickname, we need a program, a file manager and Notepad:
- Run BlockLauncher.
- Go to the "Settings" of the program in the lower right corner.
- Enter your nickname. To create a regular name on this item you can stop. Continue to follow the instructions if you want a colored nickname.
- To create a colored nickname, go to the "File Manager" and find the folder games.
- Open com.mojang-minecraft pe-option.txt in order.
- Open the text file option.txt with notepad.
- Find the line mp_username: your_nik.
- Immediately after the colon, insert the & sign and enter the number of the color you would like to use.
Minecraft uses the following color encoding:
- 0 - black;
- 1 - blue;
- 2 - green;
- 3 - blue;
- 4 - red;
- 5 - purple;
- 6 - dark yellow;
- 7 is gray;
- 8 - light gray;
- 9 - light blue;
- a - light green;
- b - light blue;
- c - light red;
- d - light purple;
- f - white.
There is another way to make a color nickname in Minecraft using a special plug-in. This may be a plugin or:
- Download the PermissionsEX plugin from the link provided.
- After opening the archive with the downloaded plugin, you will find 3 files in it: ChatManager, Modifyworld and PermissionEX.
- Transfer all three plugins to the Plugins folder on the server.
- Open the permissions.yml folder.
- Replace default true with default false.
- Write below the last line of prefix: “text code, which will be painted with prefix [group name] & closing color code”. For example, “& 5 [0dmin] & f”.
PermissionEX settings allow you to change many settings in the game: inheritance of rights, assignment of special groups to users, etc.