How to live long?
According to genetics, a person is able to live up to120-150 years. But in our time, few survive to 90. The Japanese live the longest, on average about 80 years, and Europeans barely reach 60. Deeply reflecting on the possibility of prolonging life, scientists carefully studied the long-livers of the planet and soon were able to develop some code of longevity. If you adhere to these rules, you can not only live longer, but also feel more confident and younger. Do you want to live long? It's simple, the main rules are as follows:
- Never be depressed, believe in the best, highhold your head. According to statistics, optimists live longer. In each situation, try to look for something positive. More remember about the good moments of your life, try not to keep anybody angry, smile more often, and life will become much easier. There will be less stressful situations, and, as you know, excessive nervousness reduces the years of life.
- Create for yourself a maximum of positiveemotions, Try to make sure that each situation can bring you joy. Perhaps it will be a delicious cake or a walk in the night city, good, let it be a little and unreasonable in a small amount will only benefit.
- A person eats to live, but does not live to eat,try never to overeat. The normal number of calories varies between 1500-2500 per day. So you better support the activity at the cellular level.
- Try to choose a menu by age. If your age is about 30, remember about nuts and liver, which will be very useful, and wrinkles will make themselves felt much later. If you are somewhere around 40, oranges, carrots and apples will be useful to you. Selenium, which is contained in hard cheese, relieves stress. After 50, magnesium and calcium are extremely necessary for the body.
- Choose only natural products,minimize the use of products with chemical additives or dyes. Drink freshly squeezed juices, use natural cosmetics. The organism, which is in balance with nature, will function longer.
- What people live longer? Those who excluded from their diet fat, spicy and fried foods. Eat more vegetables and fruits, do not abuse flour products and sweets.
- You have to work for your own pleasure, andhobbies and hobbies can prolong your life. Scientists have long noticed that among the long-livers there are many priests, philosophers, artists and conductors. The work that you like, will be useful.
- Movement is considered a source of life, thereforeIt is worth doing sports at least a few minutes a day. After thirty, the production of growth hormone is reduced. Combine sports with outdoor activities.
- Sleep at a cooler temperature. The metabolism directly depends on the temperature of your environment, so anyone who sleeps in a cool room, remains young and cheerful longer.
- How to live long? Smile more often, enjoy life, rejoice over your loved ones, friends or ordinary strangers. Behind the smile is a good mood, and a good mood directly affects the good work of the body.
- You must constantly stimulate the brain. Turn off the TV permanently and start reading books, solve puzzles and crossword puzzles, play cognitive and intellectual games. When a person forces the brain to work, he, in turn, makes the heart, circulatory system and metabolism work more effectively.
- Love is the real elixir of youth, love and be loved. In the body of lovers special substances endorphins are developed, which can strengthen the body's immune system.
- Forget about smoking and alcohol, which take dozens of years of your life.
With such simple methods and principles you will be able to learn how to live happily ever after!