How to learn to cook well?
For many of us, modern high-quality cooking is about mothers' meals, food from famous cafes and restaurants, or from eminent chefs. We used to cook the most simple dishes quickly and conveniently. Meanwhile, everyone can discover the fascinating, tasty and diverse world of modern cooking and in a short time become a personal chef in their own kitchen. And this will help young and promising, but already experienced, knowledgeable and able to Yevgeny Klopotenko.
Evgeny is the winner of the culinary show MasterShef 5, the founder of his own gastro workshop, a culinary expert and brand chef of many culinary projects. Behind the cook - a wealth of experience in working with food. He started as a simple waiter at European restaurants, and now he is a significant and famous person in the culinary environment. In the portfolio of Eugene - more than a dozen projects. Studying the wisdom of culinary art, he is ready to share his knowledge with everyone with professionalism.
Proper, tasty and healthy food at home
You can learn different things from Eugene.At your service are simple and unusual recipes on the official website of the chef, an online course “Think like a cook”, materials about healthy eating and its culture. If you like or want to learn how to cook, discover new tastes and combinations, cook famous dishes in a new way and become a culinary master for yourself and loved ones, you will surely like the recommendations, recipes and thoughts of the author.
All recipes presented on the site are personally verified by Eugene himself. He will teach you to think like a cook, understand cooking, help you discover your creative abilities and change your attitude to food and food culture. According to the author, it is easy to make a tasty dish, and for this you do not need complex cooking technologies or expensive products. In order to start creating your masterpieces in the kitchen, all you need is minimal skills and knowledge and a little personal imagination.
Chef's Online Course
The online course helps to learn cooking recipes at home. This is convenient, the course has an affordable price and allows you to safely learn in a comfortable home environment.
The course can be divided into two halves: theoretical and practical.In the end - the author's scheme for creating recipes from the chef. In it - all the information on cooking, which Eugene studied in his life. Anyone can buy a course and study it: women, men, children, parents, students, cooks.
We offer several copyright recipes to choose from.
Pasta with tomato and eggplant
What do you need
- Pasta (penne): 250 grams
- Eggplant: 200 grams
- Tomatoes: 150 grams
- Parmesan: 30 grams
- Seasoning - Italian herbs: 0.5 tsp.
- Basil leaves: 2 sprigs
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp. l
- Pepper and salt: to taste
- Wash tomatoes and eggplant, cut into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the eggplants until golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, garlic, salt, spices and pepper to the eggplant. Stew for three minutes, remove from heat.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, drain and put in the pan with roasting.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and decorate with basil leaves.
Vegetable soup with crackers
What do you need
- A small carrot - 2 pcs.
- Leek stem - 1 pc.
- Celery stalk - 2 pcs.
- Grains of corn - 200 grams
- Zucchini - 1-2 pieces
- String beans - 100 grams
- Parsley - a small bunch
- Large croutons from white bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chicken broth - 1 liter.
- Pour olive oil into a pan with a thick bottom and fry on it finely chopped vegetables: celery, leek, carrots. Add pepper and salt to the mixture and fry for 3 minutes at medium temperature.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan, bring to a boil, close the lid and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add corn kernels, beans and diced zucchini.
- Boil the soup for 7 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the chopped parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
Pumpkin and Curd Salad
What do you need
- Pumpkin - 200 grams
- Salad mix - 150 grams
- Cottage cheese - 100 grams
- Pumpkin seeds - 1-2 tsp.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Wash the pumpkin, peel it and cut it into small cubes of 1-2 cm in size.
- Fry the pumpkin in a frying pan with heated honey and sunflower oil for 1-2 minutes. Keep the pumpkin hard inside.
- Mix pumpkin, cottage cheese and lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Add pumpkin seeds, pepper and salt to taste, season with sunflower oil.
More recipes you can find on the official website of the chef. Cooking is easy, fun and exciting, as you can see for yourself!