Freckles are a natural reaction of the body to the action of ultraviolet rays. Blonde and red people are most susceptible to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. That they have a high likelihood of skin cancer, malignant moles and sunburn. The pigment contained in freckles prevents burns. Therefore, with the advent of the sun freckles appear on the skin. Not everyone is delighted with them and in this article we will talk about how you can hide freckles or even get rid of them.
How to prevent freckles?
- Sunglasses should be worn in bright sunshine.
- Be sure to use sunscreen, which is worth updating every hour.
- If you are going to spend a long time in the fresh air, you should not wash your face with water in the morning. It is better to wipe it with a cotton swab moistened with water and two drops of lemon juice or whey.
- In the spring, it is desirable to take nicotinic and ascorbic acids, because they reduce the susceptibility of the skin to ultraviolet.The optimal dose of vitamin C 200-300 mg in the morning after breakfast for 2-3 weeks. A dose of nicotinic acid 0.01 g 3 times a day after meals for 2-3 weeks. So it is worth spending 2-3 courses, but do not forget to take a week break after each course.
- Enrich your diet with foods high in vitamin C — citrus fruits, apples, red and black currants, and rosehip tea.
How to get rid of freckles?
- If you have oily skin, you must mix the milk with parsley juice. Lubricate the face with this composition and wash off after 15 minutes. For dry skin, instead of milk, take sour cream.
- Strawberries, strawberries and black currants have good whitening properties. Berries should be ground and applied to the skin for 30-40 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Finely cut 100 g of cucumbers and pour 100 ml of vodka, this should be insisted 10 days. The mixture is added to a nourishing cream.
- Grind the raw potatoes on a grater, add a couple of drops of vegetable oil, a tablespoon of milk and bran almonds. Stir until the state of gruel. Apply on face for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Moisten a cotton swab in onion juice and wipe the skin with it 2 times a day.
- Two teaspoons of cottage cheese mixed with teaspoon sour cream and add 10 drops of 2-3% hydrogen peroxide. Before the mask, the skin should be cleaned. The mask is applied for 30 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Cosmetic peels with a combination of acids, which remove the top layer of skin.
- Removal of freckles with a laser, with polishing.
- Quartz skin before peeling. This procedure should be carried out only under the supervision of a specialist.
How to disguise freckles?
- If you have tanned skin, then you should wipe your face 2 times a day with carrot juice twice a day. When the skin is dry, be sure to massage your face and neck, moisturizing them with olive oil.
- Use one tablespoon of honey a day with a glass of carrot juice.
- If you decide to disguise freckles with foundation, then be careful. With a thick layer of cream on freckles, the face looks dirty. Foundation should be applied only a thin layer.
- To avoid the effect of "dirty skin" is not advisable to use lipstick and blusher brown shades.
What else relieves freckles?
- Creams for skin whitening.
- Hydrogen peroxide.Lubricate the skin in the morning and evening 3% hydrogen peroxide. In the morning before applying a protective cream. In the evening before you apply the whitening cream.
- Wipe the skin with 2% alcohol in the morning and evening. Similarly, before applying a protective and whitening cream.
How to get rid of freckles quickly?
Now in pharmacies a sufficient number of whitening creams and masks that have magical properties. You just need to ask the experts about which cream is most effective and suitable for your skin type. But do not forget that cosmetics containing mercury and hydrogen peroxide have a harmful effect on human health.
How to get rid of freckles forever?
To get rid of freckles forever, you need the help of specialists. To get started, you should consult a beautician. Then the cosmetologist will prescribe you a procedure, for example, chemical peeling and photorejuvenation. These procedures in the shortest possible time will save you from unwanted pigmentation.