How to connect the phone to the tablet?
The current user has a lot of devices, and occasionally he has to make the exchange of information between them. Connecting the phone to the tablet is as easy as connecting to a computer, but for the first time it can cause difficulties. In this article we will understand how to connect the phone to the tablet.
If you need to connect your smartphone and tablet to transfer information of any type, you can use the Bluetooth option that is available on almost every device today. So:
- Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone and tablet.
- Turn on the search for available devices on the device from which data will be transmitted.
- When the desired Bluetooth network is found, open the file you want to transfer. Go to the file action menu, select "Send via Bluetooth".
- In the window that opens, select the device to which you will transfer the file.
- Take the device to which the file is transferred. Most likely, a notification will appear on its display requiring confirmation of file receipt. Click OK.
- Everything, it remains to wait until the file is sent, and turn off Bluetooth on both devices, so as not to waste battery power.
Connecting a smartphone and tablet can be done using Wi-Fi, but in this way it will be impossible not to transfer the file, but only to make one of the devices a "donor" of the Internet for another.
- Go to the Internet settings of the device "donor", activate the modem mode.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings of the device "receiver", activate the search for valid Wi-Fi networks.
- When the required network is found, the connection will be made automatically. In some cases, you may need to enter a password, which is usually specified in the settings of the Internet of the “donor” device.
As you can see, the instructions are very simple, all devices can be "friends".