How to clean white sneakers from fabric
Bright shoes look incredibly beautiful, but easy to get dirty. Even small scratches, tiny spots and dirt are strongly noticeable on the snow-white surface. For fashionable shoes, she needs proper care, so let's look at how to clean white sneakers from the fabric of the house.
The creator of the sneaker is a reason for pride, because his creation is a versatile and comfortable shoes that most people like, regardless of age. White sneakers are a favorite of fashionistas and fashionistas who appreciate style and convenience in shoes.
How to clean white sneakers folk remedies
While wearing, the surface of snow-white sneakers is covered with light stains that have a bad effect on attractiveness and aesthetics. If such pollution is ignored, the situation will worsen over time and it will be impossible to cope with stains without carrying out a complex and lengthy cleaning. Therefore, regular and timely care for sneakers is the key to success.
Not the last role in this matter is the choice of means for cleaning. It is extremely important that it is not overly aggressive and does not leave a divorce. The market for purchased chemicals is rich, but the time-tested folk remedies are good.
- Whitening toothpaste is the simplest option. It removes dirt from fabric and rubber inserts well. Apply a little on the old toothbrush and treat the dirt. Then rinse repeatedly with water.
- Cocktail from one part of the hydrogen peroxide mixed with one part of water and two parts of soda. Spread the mixture over the surface of the shoe and rub it with a toothbrush. Wait for drying and remove the remaining soda with a shoe brush.
- A mixture of 3 parts of shampoo, 2 parts of vinegar and part of citric acid is ideal for eliminating stubborn stains. Apply the product on shoes for 20 minutes and wash the sneakers with a brush under running water.
- It is more difficult to deal with traces of grass and stains left by coloring matter. This problem is easily solved with the help of an agent consisting of soda and citric acid in equal quantities and a small amount of water. Put gruel on the sneakers for a third of an hour, then wash the shoes.
If the pollution shows resistance to the effects of the considered agents, do not panic, purchase chemistry will come to the rescue. Having shown patience and ingenuity, you will definitely find a solution to the problem.
Purchased chemicals for cleaning cloth shoes
Washing powder is a universal cleaner. To take care of white sneakers at home, it is used as a liquid slurry, after adding a little water. A similar effect is provided by liquid soap. However, in the most neglected cases only bleach helps.
Bleaching agents are effective, do not provide for significant preparation of shoes before cleaning, are easy to use, but differ in composition. Therefore, it is important to choose the right means in order not to spoil the product.
Chlorine bleachcoping with any pollution and affordable, but suitable only for gym shoes with a cotton or linen top. After combining with other substances, chlorine becomes aggressive towards textiles. If you have shoes from another fabric, do not use "Whiteness", otherwise you will spoil the element of street fashion.
Oxygen productshave a more delicate effect on the fabric and are not inferior to chlorine-containing in terms of effectiveness. This is due to hydrogen peroxide and additives that are part of. Before using Persol, ACE Oxi Magic or Astonish OXY PLUS, carefully read the instructions. Pay special attention to the precautions indicated on the bottle, as purchased chemicals carry potential health hazards.
Oxygen bleaches are highly effective, smell good and do not cause allergies. This is due to the high cost of such products.
How to clean the sole shoe
The sole of the shoe pollutes and stains faster than the fabric upper. All the fault of the constant contact with various surfaces. Even if the shoes have slightly lost their former attractiveness, this is not a reason for despair, because there are many ways to clean the sole using improvised means.
- Washing powder. Pour warm water into a basin, add half a cup of powder and stir until dissolved. Immerse the sole in the solution for half an hour, then walk on the surface with a brush. Finally, rinse the shoes with water and send to dry.
- . Put a spoonful of soda on a wet piece of cloth. Wipe the sole with a cloth and rinse with water. This tool is not suitable for cleaning colored rag products, since soda provides a whitening effect and leaves bright spots.
- Vinegar. Pour a glass of warm water into the bowl, pour in two tablespoons of vinegar and mix. In the resulting solution, moisten a rag and wipe the sole.
- Laundry soap. This tool easily washes the sole of the shoe. Thoroughly rub the brush with soap and rub the surface of the sole. Repeat the procedure if necessary. To increase efficiency, make a cleaning solution of grated soap and warm water. Dip the soles in the composition for half an hour and rinse.
- Starch and milk. Make a paste out of the above ingredients, mixing in the same proportions. Apply the resulting composition on the sole and lightly rub it with a brush, then rinse with water.
- Toothpaste. To clean the sole, apply the product to a toothbrush and treat the surface. In the case of uneven terrain, dirt eats up more strongly, so cleaning will require more time and effort.
- Bleach. In a bowl of water, add a little bleaching agent and lower the sole into the solution for an hour. During this time, it will be clean and snow-white.If you have liquid bleach, do not dilute it in water, but treat the sole and slightly wipe.
- Lemon. Lemon has a high acidity, so it easily copes with the removal of dirt. Cut the fruit in half, squeeze out the juice, wet it with a piece of cloth and walk on the soiled surface.
- Acetone. Incredibly effective and easy to clean, but in some cases aggressive to the sole. In order not to spoil the product, determine the reaction of the material to the cleaner before use. Using cotton wool moistened in acetone, wipe the sole from the inside. If the product is not damaged, proceed with the procedure.
- Petrolatum. It is hard to believe, but this moisturizer is also suitable for cleansing the sole on sneakers. Apply a little Vaseline to the surface and rub with a brush. The main thing is that the tool does not fall on the fabric.
- Eraser. This stationery item does well with black stripes on the sole. Contaminated places just rub it with a rubber band. If the surface becomes matte, correct the defect with a transparent shoe cream.
If the listed funds are not at hand, use the method involving the use of nail files.Manicure tool gently remove a thin layer of rubber. The main thing is that after sanding, there are no deep scratches on the sole.
Features of cleaning suede and leather shoe
Good shoes are the perfect investment in your wardrobe. Properly chosen sneakers, provided with proper care, serve the master for many years, emphasizing his style. In this part of the article we will talk about the care of shoes made of suede and leather.
Shoe suede shoe
The shops sell a variety of dyes, cleaning products and brushes for suede shoes. I do not recommend saving on the purchase of care products for expensive shoes, but you should not write off alternative folk remedies, because they are available and equally effective.
- Vinegar. Acetic impregnation makes the color of the shoe more saturated and well masks spots that could not be removed. Dampen a sponge with liquid and clean the surface of the shoe. Dry the shoes outdoors, then whip the material with a special brush.
- . Steam treatment is good at cleaning light suede sneakers. Boil the water. Place a lattice above the tank, place contaminated shoes on top for 5 minutes.Then walk on the surface with a rubber brush.
- Wet cleaning. Not suitable for cheap suede shoes. If while stroking a shoe in your hands there are villi, it is better to use another method. Make a solution of 50 grams of laundry soap and 3 liters of warm water. Dip sneakers into the composition for 10 seconds, then treat with a soft brush and rinse.
- White suede. If you have white suede sneakers, a solution consisting of 20 g of soda, 10 ml of ammonia and a stack of milk will help you to clean the shoes, tone the shoes and whiten the material. Treat the surface of the shoe with this composition and leave it for 3 hours. Dry the material with vinegar and clean with a special brush.
To return suede gym shoes original appearance, it is not necessary to buy industrial tools. Funds from the people are not inferior to powders and gels in terms of effectiveness.
Shoe leather sneakers
Leather goods look elegant and stylish in combination with jeans, but are not protected from dirt. For home cleaning leather sneakers enough special cream and polishing. The main thing is to match the color of the shoe.
Before applying the cream, remove dust from the surface with a cloth. If there are stains, wipe off with a damp cloth and dry the sneakers.Apply the product on shoes after it dries and polish.
If we talk about white leather sneakers, everything is more complicated here, because on a white background even tiny soiling is noticeable, which make the shoes look sloppy. What to say about the penetration of dyes? There can not do without thorough cleaning.
- Do not wait for strong pollution and periodically wipe your shoes with a swab dipped in soapy water. Use only boiled water for cleaning. When boiling minerals settle to the bottom and do not fall on the shoes. Remove them from the delicate pores of the skin is impossible.
- To clean a heavily soiled product, use a solution of milk and potato starch. Mix these funds in equal quantities. Apply the mixture with a napkin on sneakers and wait for drying, then shake off the starch residues.
- Baking powder will help in the fight against resistant stains. Cover the contaminated area with a thin layer of powder and lightly moisten to trigger a chemical reaction. As a result, the stain will dissolve.
The best way to clean white leather shoes is a special cream, which is applied after removing dirt and dust.Thanks to the coloring matter, it hides stains and protects against water and dirt.
Finally, I will share a collection of useful tips that will help restore the original appearance to the sneakers and minimize the likelihood of damage to the product. Be sure to follow these recommendations, because even when using, at first glance, a completely safe means, the risk of damage to fashionable shoes is great.
- Before applying a particular agent, be sure to perform a test on a fragment of a shoe that is not very noticeable. This will help to know the reaction of the material to the cleaner used.
- Apply liquid cleaners and solutions to the surface with a white cloth. If the fabric is colored, the cleaner can dissolve the paint that will remain on the shoe.
- To get a guaranteed result, use an old toothbrush instead of a rag. The villi easily penetrate into the grooves and clean well in remote places.
- Do not try on your favorite shoes all known means. If self cleaning failed, take your shoes to dry cleaning. The people working there know how to handle different cloth shoes and how to safely remove pollution.
- Do not use kerosene, gasoline and other oily compounds for washing white sneakers. Often, the result of their use does not meet expectations and instead of whiteness, more visible or indelible impurities appear on the surface.
- If you are using purchased chemicals, carefully read the label. Some funds are applied to the product, while others require dilution with water. Steadily follow the instructions.
- White sneakers after cleaning thoroughly and repeatedly rinse with plenty of water. If a cleaning agent remains in the fabric, spots will appear on the shoes after drying.
- Do not dry your washed shoes in the sun. Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, the sneakers will dry faster, but will turn yellow. Also not suitable for drying heater or hot radiator. Drying in such conditions is fraught with deformation of the product.
There are many ways to restore sneakers, and not every one of them is expensive in terms of money. If you do not want to part with your favorite shoes, please be patient and, with a little effort, will easily remove any pollution in the home.