How many dogs live?
Many people wonder how many dogs live. In this article, we will open this question and give answers to most of the questions relating to this topic. After all, dogs are favorites of many people from all over the world. Dogs are wonderful friends and guards. For many, they become true family members.
Unequivocally answer this question, of course, impossible. However, we can say that the life expectancy of each dog depends on certain factors. Let's list them:
- The state of health of the dog;
- Conditions of life.
Dogs grow pretty quickly. Their lives can be divided into three stages:
- Newborn puppy;
- The big puppy;
- An adult dog.
On average, dogs live up to twelve years. Very rarely their age reaches the mark of fifteen. The health of a dog throughout her life, very much depends on the conditions under which she lived in her younger years, how she ate, walked, and so on. Usually, from the age of seven begins the aging of the dog.
By the way, there are special tables thatcan help compare human and canine years. For example, half a year "dog", are proportional to five human years. One year - fourteen years. And when the dog reaches the age, for example, in five years, this can be equated to forty of our years. If the dog has reached the age of ten years, then in translation for our years this can be equated to sixty-five human years.
Now let's look at each of the most popular breeds of dogs in more detail.
How many years live the dogs of the most popular breeds
- Caucasian Shepherd Dog - from 9 to 12 years;
- German Shepherd Dog - from 10 to 14 years;
- Rottweiler - from 9 to 13 years;
- German Great Dane - from 7 to 8 years;
- Argentinean mastiff - from 13 to 15 years;
- Yorkshire Terrier - from 12 to 15 years;
- Chihuahua - from 15 to 17 years;
- Dachshund - from 12 to 14 years;
- Poodle - from 14 to 16 years;
- Boxer - from 10 to 12 years;
- Bolonka - from 18 to 20 years;
- Staffordshire terrier - from 12 to 13 years;
- English spaniel - from 10 to 14 years;
- Basset - from 8 to 11 years;
- Toy Terrier - from 12 to 13 years;
- West Siberian Laika - from 10 to 14 years;
- Airedale terrier - from 11 to 13 years;
- English Bulldog - from 8 to 10 years;
- Pug - from 13 to 15 years;
- Bordeaux Great Dane - from 7 to 9 years.
All figures, of course, are only approximate and meanthe average duration of years, and those or other breeds of dogs. Although, everywhere and in all there are exceptions. There are different cases and stories. For example, the Internet is haunted by the story of the case when the Tibetan Terrier lived for 23 years. And then, he died, because he fell under the wheels of the car. In fact, because of the negligence of the hostess.
From seven to eight years, when the dog begins to age, heis not so cheerful and cheerful. Watch dogs are not so much more zealous as in their youth. Dogs die most often quietly and calmly. The owners feel the loss and emptiness. However, do not think about it before purchasing a puppy. After all, the logical conclusion of life is death. Both in humans and in dogs.