How does the child breathe?
A person is alive while he is breathing and while in his vesselsblood circulates. That is why it is very important to know the peculiarities of breathing in children, as well as how the breathing of children differs from the breathing of an adult.
The person begins to breathe even before his birth, in the womb of the mother. But it is important to know the difference in the intrauterine respiration of the child and his independent breathing after birth.
After fertilization of the egg to a smallthe embryo already needs oxygen. During the first ten weeks, the fetus receives oxygen from the mother's stores that are in the fertilized egg. Independent full-fledged breathing of the fetus appears with the onset of the placenta and birth place, where almost all 9 months the baby lives. This happens approximately at the 10-12th week of a woman's pregnancy. Oxygen is actively absorbed by the placenta naps, which are attached to the mother's vessels, and from there they receive all the nutrients, including oxygen.
Breathing and the process of giving birth
It is also interesting to know not only how a child breathesin the womb, but also how his breathing changes during birth. At the time of the birth of a child, the baby may be for a while on a double breath - normal and breathing with the help of the mother through the placenta.
The baby's lungs begin to work most often aftercotton obstetrician on the ass of the baby, which makes the lungs open up and fully function. In this case, the child can also receive oxygen through the umbilical cord of the mother, if it was not cut off (the umbilical cord is not cut off while it pulses, that is, it still works). After contraction of the uterus and rejection of the placenta or during the circumcision of the umbilical cord, the child completely switches to independent breathing with the help of his own lungs.
Breathing of a child in the first months of life
Often young parents can care about thebreathing newborn baby, namely the frequency of breathing. Newly-mouthed parents are important to know that the breathing of an infant is different from the breathing of an older baby and even more so from the breathing of an adult.
Many parents may be concerned about the frequency of breathingchild. The fact that the respiratory tract of the newborn child is still undergoing formation, so the frequency and rhythm of the child's breathing can constantly change, not be stable. Quite normal phenomenon, if a child breathes often, takes a deep breath, as if it is dying and again begins to breathe often. These actions indicate that the child is still learning how to properly get oxygen, and the respiration rate compensates for the lack of oxygen supply to the baby at normal breathing rhythm. If the adult does approximately 17-20 breaths per minute, the child is 25-30, then the respiratory rate in children of the youngest age can be up to 60 breaths per minute!
But it must be remembered that to monitor breathingNewborn baby needs to be constantly. On average, the breathing of the baby should be stabilized by the end of the first month of life. But everything is individual, if the child was born prematurely or with pathologies, this process can be somewhat delayed.
Breathing of a child in a dream
It is important for parents to monitor the breathingchild in a dream. In a dream, a child can take shelter with his head and not get enough oxygen, but in order to open himself up, he is still small. It is also important to check the breathing of the child in the first months of life, as babies of this age may be exposed to SIDS - a syndrome of sudden infant death - stopping breathing for no apparent reason.
Breathing with the mouth
- Young parents may also be concerned thatthe child breathes with his mouth. In the first months of life this is also normal, since the nasal passages of the child are not yet fully formed and can be still quite thin. Therefore, it can be difficult to breathe through the spout to the child, and for this he starts using the mouth.
- Also, a child can breathe through the mouth if histhe nose is clogged. To facilitate the child's condition, it is necessary to drip a spout or gently clean it from foreign bodies with a cotton swab. The reason that the child's nose is hammered can become dry air in the apartment, so it is very important in the first year of the baby's life to monitor the humidity in the house. It should be 50-60% on average.
- To breathe through the mouth the child can alsoIf he sleeps without a pillow, and his head is slightly thrown back. In this case, it is easier for a child to get oxygen in this way. You can avoid this by putting a thin pillow under the child's head.
- Also, a child can simply sleep with his mouth open,and breathe with a spout. Therefore, parents before taking action, you need to make sure that the child breathes just the mouth. To do this, you just need to listen carefully to the baby's breathing.
How to breathe correctly?
Before you teach a child to breathe, you first needTo understand how a child breathes. It can be a thoracic, abdominal or mixed type of breathing. At thoracal breathing the thorax actively works, at the abdominal child as though breathes a stomach. The mixed type combines the baby's abdominal and abdominal breathing. It is important for parents to remember that small children are almost all on abdominal breathing, so their clothes should not be tight or fettering. This is necessary first of all for easy breathing of the baby.
- Exercise for proper abdominal breathing. The child should be laid on a flat surface on the back, put the handles under his head, and knees slightly bend. When you inhale, you must inflate your stomach, like a ball, with an exhalation - blow it off. So repeat 10-15 times. This exercise is intended not only to train breathing, but also to strengthen the muscles of the abdominal press.
- Exercise for chest breathing. The child should take the pose of the sphinx - lie on his stomach, rest his hands from the elbow to the brush in the floor, lift the thorax. Take a deep breath, hold the air a little, exhale sharply. Exercise should be repeated several times.