How do I use the tablet?
Tablets are getting bigger every daypopularity. The tablet can be called a symbiosis of a netbook and smartphone, which is quite well entered the life of a person, due to its convenient features and functions. So, today in this article we'll figure out how to use the tablet, that is, we'll look at its main functions.
At the moment, the market for tablets is presenteda huge number of models and their variations, but we will consider, and take into account only those that really can be called tablet computers, not smartphones, overgrown.
How to use a tablet for the Internet
Virtually every person knows that withUsing any tablet, you can use the Internet, browse the Internet, watch movies and listen to music online, download information. Probably, this, in most cases, this device conquers the hearts of users. Think for yourself, on any smartphone, even the most heaped up, browsing the website is not entirely convenient, due to the small size of the display. Quite different is the situation with the tablet, which combines two excellent characteristics - a large display diagonal and the functionality of the netbook.
So, what is organized in the tablet, for convenient use of the Internet. Consider the following:
- Touch screen - as it seems, like andit is inconvenient to drive on the display with your fingers, blocking the view, but in fact, with just a touch of your finger, you can interact with sites, you can even say "feel" them.
- Built-in 3G and Wi-Fi modules thatare present on almost any tablet, allow you to connect the device to the access points of high-speed connections. A 3G network is now provided by almost every mobile operator, and for quite a bit of money it is possible to use the services of 3G Internet, which for cancellation from the Internet via a Wi-Fi connection is available almost everywhere.
You can use the tablet as a web camera, and itis useful not only to watch yourself in the mirror. There are enough programs and clients, for example, Face Time or Skype, with which you can make free video calls via the Internet. This is a very convenient and useful function, since you can communicate with relatives or colleagues, no matter how far from you they are, the main thing is that both sides have the Internet.
Tablet for reading
Again, the size of the tablet display, and itspermission, provide an opportunity to be a given device convenient for reading newspapers or books. Also in the tablets there is an auto-rotate display function, which makes reading more convenient. The operating system of any tablet will allow you to install on it any program for reading, each of which has its own unique interface and functionality created for any person, from child to adult.
Tablet for notes
The relatively small size of the tablet allowstake it with you almost everywhere. At the same time, you can leave your own notes and notes on it, attach images, music or video to them. You can also use software, with which you can make whole lists of cases or purchases, which will make your life easier. Think, if you need to create a multi-point shopping list, let's say in a building supermarket, how much will you need for this paper? And with the tablet everything is much easier.
Tablet as a navigator
Yes, indeed, you can use the tablet asnavigator. Now practically in each tablet there is a special GPS module that will allow using navigation programs and maps, track your own location, speed and duration of the trip or the way. Using the navigator in the tablet you can also make the fastest and convenient route for you in an unfamiliar city, you will know where the main attractions, restaurants, cafes, and other places are located. In general, with the navigator you will always be aware of the events and never get lost, wherever you are.
- Some tablets have a slot for regularSIM cards, and so you can use the tablet as a phone. You simply insert a sim card of mobile communication into your device and now you can make calls as on a regular phone. However, it is inconvenient to apply such a shovel to your ear, therefore, it is better to purchase a Bluetooth wireless headset for such purposes.
- Just like any smartphone, you can usetablet as a modem. You simply connect it to a computer using a special cord or via a Bluetooth wireless connection, and use 3G or Wi-Fi Internet.
- Multimedia - any tablet supports the functionviewing and listening to video, music photos, that is, if necessary, this device can become a whole multimedia center. Also on the tablet you can install many games, with good graphics and advanced gameplay.
As you understand, this device is enoughwide functionality. The tablet can be used as a phone, as a modem, as a navigator, as a book or as a video player. In general, its usefulness in our technological and advanced world is invaluable.