How do I delete music in a contact?
If you are interested in the question: "How to delete music in a contact?" - then you need to perform the following steps:
- To start, go to the "audio recording" section by clickingto the corresponding link in the left menu (if any is provided by your settings), or by clicking on the header line of the audio recording module on your page. Before you open a list of all your audio recordings, which you can edit or delete.
- To delete an audio recording, you need to go tolink "editing", which is located above the list of your audio recordings and under the search bar. Clicking on the link will take you to the editing menu, where you can:
- Change the name of the audio;
- Record or change the text of the song;
- Create or edit a list of audio recordings (album);
- Delete the audio.
- In order to remove unnecessary audio recording -find it in the list and click on the "delete" link, which is located under the corresponding audio record. If you did everything right, the following inscription will appear on the audio recording site:
"Audio recording is deleted.
Delete all my audio records for the last week. "
By clicking on the "Restore" link, you undo the previous action and return the audio to the list.
This feature is provided in case you delete any audio inadvertently.
Clicking on the link: "Delete all my audio records in the last week", you delete the audio records that you added to the list in the last seven days.