Dried sausage at home: a recipe
Buy in the store quality sausage in our time is very difficult. If you do not trust this statement, then just go to the nearest supermarket and carefully study the composition of products indicated on the packages. But we do not urge you to abandon your favorite sandwiches! Instead, we want to tell you how to cook dry sausage at home. You will be surprised, but even an aspiring cook will be able to easily bring our recipes to life. So read the article, and then feel free to get down to business!
Dry-cured sausage at home. Photo and recipe
Do you want to enjoy morning sandwiches and Sunday pizza without fear of health? Then learn how to cook delicious sausage from natural ingredients at home! It is not at all difficult to do. To get started, stock up with the necessary ingredients:
- Beef - 500 grams.
- Fat pork - 1500 grams.
- Salo - 700 grams.
- Salt - 60 grams.
- Sugar - 150 grams.
- Provencal herbs - one teaspoon.
- Ground nutmeg - a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Black pepper and coriander seeds - two teaspoons.
- Cognac - 70 ml.
How to prepare dry-cured sausage at home? The recipe for the original snack is below:
- Using a mill, chop the black peppercorns, heat the coriander in a frying pan and grind in a mortar.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and mix.
- Wash the meat well and pat dry with a paper towel. After that, it should be cut into pieces, not forgetting to get rid of films, bones and veins.
- Put the meat in a deep dish, mix it with salt, sugar and spices (use half of the total). Pour it with brandy, cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge.
- After a day you can start cooking sausages. To do this, take the shell (pork belly) and soak it in water for an hour.
- Scroll through the meat grinder using nozzles with the largest holes.
- Cut the salted bacon into small cubes, and then mix it with minced meat and the remaining spices.
- Put the casing on the nozzle for sausage (usually they are included in the kit for each meat grinder) and tie the tip into a knot.
- Fill your belly tightly with minced meat and tie a second end.Prepare several sausages of the size you need in this way. After that, pierce the workpieces in several places with a needle and squeeze out excess air through the holes.
It remains for you to hang the sausage in a secluded place (for example, behind a refrigerator) and leave it to fade for five days.
Dry sausage at home without guts
Every family has favorite holiday dishes. For example, many housewives cook pizza or puffs with sausage and cheese on weekends. And, of course, they choose only quality and safe products for baking.Tasty homemade sausagemade from meat and natural spices, suitable for this purpose as well as possible.
- Veal - one and a half kilograms.
- Salo - 700 grams.
- Salt - three tablespoons.
- Pepper - half a teaspoon.
- Sugar - two tablespoons.
- Vodka - 20 ml.
- Cognac - 50 ml.
- Garlic - four or five cloves.
How to cook dried sausage at home:
- To get started, prepare all the ingredients. Wash fat, dry, rub with garlic and salt. After that, send it to the fridge.
- Process meat, cut into thin slices.After that, pour salt, sugar and ground pepper to it. Pour vodka into the bowl, mix the ingredients and also send the piece to the fridge.
- After 12-14 hours you can start cooking sausage. Skip the meat through a meat grinder, and cut the bacon into small cubes with a knife.
- Combine all the prepared ingredients with the remnants of salt and brandy. After that, the stuffing can be placed in the guts or, as in our case, wrapped in clean gauze.
Place the blanks in a cool place where air flows freely. For example, near the hood. After nine or ten days the sausage will be ready for use.
Dried pork sausages
A wonderful snack made from natural meat is easy to make yourself.Dried sausage at homePrepared from the most simple products:
- Pork shoulder and breast - two kilograms.
- Salt and spices - to taste (usually for one kilogram of meat take a tablespoon of salt).
- Cognac - 60 ml.
Dried sausage at home pork is prepared as follows:
- Cut the meat into small pieces, mix them with salt and leave it in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
- Mix blanks with spices and brandy.For flavor, you can add dried garlic, nutmeg, or a mixture of peppers.
- Cook the minced meat.
- Soak the intestines in water, and then put them on the meat mincer attachment. Begin to wrap the stuffing over the shell and fasten the ends well.
- Put the blanks under the press and leave them alone for a day. This step is necessary in order to shape the sausages.
Take the cardboard box and make a few holes in it. Tie the sausage to a rope or a small wooden board. Hang the blanks on the walls of the box and leave them to wither for 20 days.
Dry-cured sausage in the dryer
You can make an aromatic and nourishing snack with the help of modern kitchen appliances. Next, we will offer you a detailed recipe and method of cooking homemade sausage.
- Pork neck or shoulder part - one kilogram.
- Salo - 200 grams.
- Salt - half or a whole spoonful of salt (to taste).
- Two cloves of garlic.
- Provencal herbs.
So, how to prepare a dried sausage at home? The recipe using the dryer is quite simple:
- Mince the meat through a meat grinder, and cut the fat in small pieces.
- Mix the ingredients with salt, chopped garlic and seasonings.
- Start the guts with minced meat and tie the ends tightly together. Put the blanks in the refrigerator and leave them there for a day.
- Put the sausage in the dryer and set the mode to 75 degrees. After three hours, turn the workpiece over and turn on the heat of 60 degrees. After another four hours you can get it and cool it.
Put the sausage in a plastic bag and send it to the cold. A day later, a delicate, fragrant snack can be served at the table with bread or porridge.
Dried sausage in the fridge
We offer you another simple recipe for making delicious homemade sausage. Immediately we want to warn you that the meat can only be dried in the refrigerator with the no-frost system. The fact is that it has very low humidity, so an excellent result is guaranteed. If you do not have equipment with the specified characteristics, then sausage sausage in a cool, well-ventilated room.
- Pork neck - one kilogram.
- Salt - 30 grams.
- Black pepper - half a teaspoon.
- Fennel seeds - one tablespoon.
- Nutmeg - on the tip of a knife.
- Vodka - one glass.
- Guts or artificial casing for sausages.
Cooking dried sausage at home will not cause you any difficulty:
- Cut the meat into small cubes, then mix it with the above spices and salt. Pour 50 ml of vodka into it and mix everything well.
- Marinate the minced meat in the fridge, remembering to mix it twice a day.
- Fill the sausage casing with meat, remove air bubbles with a needle.
- Put the workpiece under the press for a day. This is necessary so that the sausages keep their shape well and look aesthetically pleasing.
- Vyalte a future snack in the fridge for three weeks.
Remember that white bloom, which forms on the surface of the shell, is salt and is not dangerous at all.
In our time, this type of meat is considered a delicacy. If you are lucky enough to buy quality lamb, then be sure to use this recipe. Dried sausage at home is easy to prepare, but it turns out very tasty. For her you will need:
- Lamb - one kilogram.
- Fat - 100 grams.
- Salt - 40 grams.
- Sugar - 10 grams.
- Sweet paprika - five grams.
- Garlic powder - six grams.
- Chili - two grams.
- Any spices (a mixture of peppers, Caucasian seasoning or others) - five grams.
Home-made sausage (in the intestines), jerked is prepared as follows:
- Dice the meat into cubes (approximately one centimeter), and the pre-frozen lard is even smaller.
- Mix the prepared ingredients with 50 ml of water, and then send them to the cold. After 15 or 16 hours, mix the mince again and place it again in the refrigerator, but for 48 hours already.
- Put the prepared belly on the nozzle for the meat grinder, and then fill it with minced meat. Do not forget to pierce the workpieces in several places to release the gathered air.
Suspend the blanks in the dryer, setting a temperature of 35 degrees. After ten days, a delicious snack will be ready and you can safely serve it to the table.
As you could see, dry-cured sausage is cooked at home elementary. It needs only high-quality products, spices and a little patience. Use our recipes to surprise guests at the festive table with delicious homemade sausage with wonderful taste!