Details on how to get rid of papilloma on the neck in different ways
Before you understand how to get rid of the papilloma on the neck, you should find out what it is, and for what reasons this new growth occurs.
In medical practice, the term "papilloma"imply a bulge on the foot on the skin, which is very similar to the wart. The surface of this formation is uneven, the sizes vary from 3 to 20 millimeters, and the color is more often in the skin tone or dark brown.
Causes of appearance
How to get rid of papilloma on the neck or othersparts of the body, not everyone knows. Moreover, many do not have the faintest idea why the dermal protuberance was formed precisely from them. As you know, papillomas can occur in any part of the body (under the arms, eyelids, neck, mucous membranes, nose, vocal cords, in the bladder, under the mammary glands, in the intestine, on the mucous membranes of the genital organs, etc.). They are caused by viruses that can not manifest themselves for a long time. The causes of the appearance of papillomas can be:
- promiscuous sexual intercourse;
- bad habits (for example, smoking or drinking alcohol);
- use of oral contraceptives;
- long-term use of certain drugs;
- childbirth (transferred to the baby from the mother);
- gastrointestinal diseases;
- regular visits to places with high humidity (beach or pool).
Papillomas on the neck: how to get rid of folk remedies?
Traditional medicine offers a huge selection of recipes that help quickly and easily eliminate dermal neoplasm at home. Consider the most effective and effective of them.
- The juice of fresh celandine is prettyeffective remedy against papillomas on the neck. For this, the grass is strongly crushed and squeezed well. The resulting juice must be applied to the skin projections every day until they completely disappear.
- To understand how to get rid of the papilloma on the neck,it should be borne in mind that such an education can be cauterized with fresh garlic. The tooth should be cut in half, and then carefully rub it all the bumps.
- Remove papillomas with castor oil. It must be applied to them twice a day.
- Dandelion juice is also actively used to remove skin formations.
- How to get rid of the papilloma on the neck? It is necessary to wipe it with cotton wool soaked in a tincture of propolis, and then stretch the leaves of the Kalanchoe into a slurry and place on the affected area, fixing with a bandage.
- It is good to save fresh papillomas from fresh berries of mountain ash, or rather, gruel from them.
Medical removal of papillomas on the neck
To avoid recurrence, papillomathoroughly remove from the skin. To do this, modern medicine recommends the use of methods such as laser therapy, cryodestruction, electrocoagulation and surgical excision. However, laser therapy is more popular among all these methods of removal of formations. After all, with the help of such a device, the entire epithelium around the papilloma is destroyed, while the vessels are not affected. It should be noted that such treatment can last from 5 to 7 days.