Can I have anal sex?
Very often, modern couples are looking for new ways to get sexual pleasure. One option is anal sex. However, there are many conflicting opinions about this type of sex. Is it possible to engage in anal sex - we'll talk in this article.
Anal sex: benefit and harm
Probably, the moral aspect of our topic should be considered first. Many girls, and maybe even men, believe that anal sex is dirty and animal-like. However, it is worth noting that such a judgment is long outdated. After all, proponents of moral values and morals have long since positioned sex only as a way of conceiving children. But over time, the traditional form of sex has become the norm in relationships among women and men. Therefore, anal sex is only a type of sexual pleasure.
Now let's talk about the physiological component. First of all, it concerns girls, since for men, anal sex is almost no threat (in cases of compliance with the standards of hygiene and safety).
Consider what can warn the danger of having anal sex.
Harm and warnings
- The appearance of cracks in the anus, as well as the likelihood of damage to the skin and mucous membrane. This is justified by the fact that the rear opening does not produce a natural lubricant. That is why during anal sex it is important to use special gels. In addition to regular lubricants, you can find a lubricant for anal sex in the pharmacy.
- It is believed that having anal sex can lead to incontinence of gas and feces. Theoretically, this is the right opinion, since the task of the sphincter of the anus (a muscle that performs the function of a rectal valve) is to keep the feces. And anal sex (especially regular) can weaken the tone of a given muscle. However, proctologists claim that fecal incontinence is rare (while many couples try anal sex).
- If you do not follow the rules of protection, the microorganisms that are contained in the rectum, can get into the vagina, as well as the urethra both men and women. To prevent this from happening, it is important to use a condom during intercourse.Moreover, there are special condoms for anal sex. They differ from ordinary ones in that they have a stronger texture. Also note that you can not use the same means of protection in the transition from anal to vaginal proximity.
- It is worth noting that sexually transmitted diseases are sexually transmitted to another partner faster than with traditional sex. Therefore, once again we remind you about protection, and we advise you to use this type of intimate affinity only with a proven person.
- It is necessary to refrain from anal sex, if there is a predisposition to hemorrhoids. The same applies to women during pregnancy. Sexual intercourse can provoke not only the formation of an unpleasant disease, but also irritation in the area of the anus and even bleeding.
We considered the possible causes of the appearance of unpleasant consequences from engaging in anal sex. However, it is worth noting that such an intimate connection has its advantages.
- If you follow all the rules of protection, it is impossible to get pregnant as a result of anal sex. The main condition is to ensure that the sperm does not get into the vagina.Read more in article Can I get pregnant during anal sex.
- Alternative to normal sex in the postpartum period or in the middle of the menstrual cycle, when the risk of conceiving a child increases.
- Anal sex gives pleasure not only to the man, but also to the woman. This is due to the fact that the anus has a large number of nerve endings.
- Anal sex is a way to get new feelings, increase the trust of partners and diversify the sex life of lovers.
Summing up, we give a few recommendations.
- the desire for anal sex should be mutual;
- Do not forget about hygiene (women are recommended to do a cleansing enema before sexual intercourse);
- use lubricants and condoms.