Benefits to large fathers: features, requirements and law
It's no secret that recently the statetook the path of increasing the birth rate in the country. This led to the emergence of various benefits and benefits for large families. Take the same maternity capital that stimulates people to have a child. Mothers with many children are not a new concept. Since Soviet times, there were mothers who had a large number of children. Nowadays there are more and more fathers with many children. These include those citizens who have in the care of three or more children under the age of majority. In this regard, the state provides benefits to large fathers in different areas. However, not everyone knows about their existence. This article will tell you about the existing advantages and methods of obtaining.
The privileges granted to fathers with many children
As already noted, mothers of many children are a fairly common concept. These women have certain grants from the state.
It is worth noting that the education of three or more children should be encouraged. Therefore, a large father has the following benefits:
- 50% discount for utility bills;
- if he works, has the right to receive permits for children to health centers;
- free travel for children on public transport;
- school meals at no cost;
- tax benefits, including for entrepreneurs;
- assistance in improving living conditions (if necessary);
- a working person is granted additional days of leave in the amount of 10 days;
- if the father can not earn a living wage, then when you apply to the appropriate body, children under 2 years old will be fed on a gratuitous basis.
This is not the entire list of benefits offered by the state. A large father has the right to an extensive list of subsidies, which are aimed at improving the financial situation of the family.
How to get the status of a "large father"?
In order to relate to any category of citizens,certain documents are needed in the relevant body. In our case, to get benefits to a large father, we must first officially call them. To do this, you should contact the social protection office with the collected official papers.
The necessary documents include:
- certificate of the composition of the family;
- the birth certificate of each of the children, only the original document is considered;
- TIN in two copies (copy and original);
- document of identity (copy and original).
These official papers constitute a minimumlist of documents to be submitted. After the completion of this procedure, the social protection authority reviews the appeal and makes a decision. If there are no comments, the parent is assigned the status of a "large father".
Situations when privileges do not work
What benefits are put to the father of many children, we have already considered. However, there are cases when these advantages will not work.
The list of such situations:
- If the father was deprived of parental rights.
- When the family has three children, but one of them has reached adulthood, then the benefits cease. However, if the children are four or more, in the same situation all the benefits remain in place.
When depriving parental rights and wanting themreturn, you need to prove to the commission your suitability as a father, and provide children with normal living conditions. If the family wishes to adopt three or more children, the state will in most cases help. Of course, in case of confidence in the provision of good conditions.
Benefits of having a large father for children from different marriages
Recently, the situation of decayfamilies. In such cases, often both parents find a new partner. In this case, already having children from one marriage, babies are born in another. In this regard, the question arises: Does the right to receive benefits have a large father, from different wives who have minor sons and daughters?
At the answer it is necessary to consider the place of educationchild. Usually this is determined by a certificate of residence. If the father and children have the same address, then he is recognized as having many children. If children are born in a new family, only one parent has the right to receive a status. Then the mother, if she is not recognized as having many children, can not receive benefits.
There are situations when a child is registered in one place, but actually lives in another (with his father). Then the fact of residence is established by the courts.
The dismissal of many fathers
Previously,according to which mothers of many children were protected from the termination of the employment contract. The only thing that was exceptional was the liquidation of the enterprise. And fathers who raised children alone did not have such advantages.
So it was until recently, until it entered intoforce position that now not the entire family is recognized as having many children, but a separate parent. In Russia a new category of citizens has appeared - fathers with many children.
They now have similar rights with mothers. Benefits to large fathers at work are limited to certain norms, according to which the employer can not dismiss such a person. Also in disputable situations, the parent who brings up children wins.
A father with many children can be dismissed if he repeatedly and seriously violates the labor discipline, as well as in case of intentional harm to the employer.
Termination of the employment contract on the initiative of the employer
Of course, in such cases, the foregroundcome out human qualities, and the leader can forgive a large father. However, there is a list of situations when such a citizen can legally lose a job:
- Job mismatch. This is determined as a result of attestation.
- The employee does not fulfill his immediate duties.
- A walk that is not due to a good reason.
- The employee came to workplace in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication, this fact is officially established.
- The employee has given general publicity information, which is a trade secret.
- Violation of safety standards.
- Committing a serious misdemeanor associated with the theft of funds or deliberately damaging the property of the employer.
- Representing forged documents.
The state provides privileges to many childrenfathers to improve their financial situation. To take advantage of these benefits, you must confirm your status. This is done by collecting certain documents and submitting them to the appropriate body. If you do everything right, the request will be approved, and a new status will be assigned.
A large father at work has a number of advantagescompared with other workers. However, in the event of violations of the employment contract, he may be dismissed. Therefore, it is not necessary to make absenteeism, to treat work dishonestly. In our time, no one is immune, and the loss of a bread-winner for children will be an irreparable disaster. A large father is obliged to behave with dignity and with all the forces to provide normal living conditions for children.