Abortion at home: how to do it and what could be the consequences?
There are times when a woman just wants to knowabout abortion at home: how to do this operation and what consequences can there be? Such curiosity is by no means accidental. The fact is that the first sexual experience can end with pregnancy. As often happens, while a young girl is in love, she does not think about the consequences of intimate communication, but when it comes to resolving the question "what to do with the child," the partner completely refuses to bear responsibility. The fear of condemnation by society and relatives is so great that involuntarily thoughts come to mind about how to make abortion at home.
Causes and indications for abortion
The most common reasons are:
1. Disease of the mother. If a woman has to undergo treatment that can harm the fetus (for example, chemotherapy), you have to choose between your own life and the baby. In this case, the probability of death of a pregnant woman is high even before the birth of the child. In such a situation, doctors prescribe a planned abortion.
2. Rape. There are situations when a woman becomes pregnant from a rapist, and she does not know anything about his mental and physical health. It is also unknown what diseases can be hereditary and transmitted to her baby. In addition, not everyone will want to see a child who, with his presence, will remind her every day of the shock experienced. In such situations, 96% of women wish to have an abortion.
- Late pregnancy. Very often conception occurs before the menopause. In such moments, there is an account for what to think about, but doctors do not recommend risking and carrying the baby, because the health of a woman "at an age" is no longer the same, and a child can be born with various abnormalities.
- Early pregnancy. At the age of 12 to 16 years, there is active sexual maturation. Girls who start an early sexual life, expose themselves to the risk of unwanted pregnancy as a result of their illiteracy and ignorance of contraceptive drugs. Most often, they want to learn about abortion at home: how to do it and what is the percentage of health risk?
Ways to have an abortion
There are many ways to get rid of the fetus. The most reliable and correct option is to go to the hospital. But, unfortunately, only a few go to such actions. More often than not, frightened young girls are afraid that parents will know about it, and they decide on radical measures - mini-abortion at home. There are various methods, but it should be clearly understood that they are not just risky, but, at times, life-threatening.
1. Medical abortion. For this, girls acquire drugs that can suppress the action of the hormone progesterone, it is responsible for bearing the fetus in the first two months. Tablets that include mifepristone cause a narrowing of the capillaries in the uterus, which causes contractions and leads to miscarriage. In this case, there may be a severe bleeding that can lead to the death of a woman. It is urgent to call an ambulance! The main rule: like any other abortion, the medical method of fetal removal should be controlled by a specialist. Only the doctor knows the dosage and type of medications that will suit a girl to stop pregnancy.
2. People's ways. Many women know everything about abortion at home. How to do, what to take, etc. Some lift the weights until it provokes a miscarriage, others take hot baths or drink various broths. The most common methods are milk with iodine or a decoction from laurel leaves. If you drink such a liquid, it will cause poisoning and - as a result - lead to a miscarriage. Most ladies do not want to think about possible complications, but in vain! Almost half of the cases of home abortions have complications that cause the death of a woman or lead to the inability to have children in the future!
What you need to remember about abortion
Artificial abortion - alwaysrisk. Want to know about abortion at home? How to make and how quickly everything will pass? Better think again. Perhaps there is a way to talk with relatives and leave the child? Also it is worth considering that abortion consists of several stages, and if a woman "suddenly changes her mind" halfway, there is a high probability of giving birth to a baby with serious deviations. Therefore, such events should be strictly controlled by a specialist. It is better to consult a doctor and do not risk your health and life, undertaking independent attempts to destroy the fetus.